Sunday, July 20, 2008

i got tagged

Yay! I love being tagged. :) I got two diff tags so here is the first:
I was tagged for a meme by Starla. And here are the rules to the meme.
1. Link to the person who tagged me.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
And here I go!!!

1. I will not eat frozen pizza. I just can't do it. I'm not even sure why but I can't take it. Lol. If we eat pizza it has to be from a pizza place.
2. I love love love sappy romantic comedies that make you cry till it hurts and then make you laugh till it hurts. I'm a sucker for a good Romantic Comedy.
3. I think "The Breakup" just might be the saddest movie ever made. I'm not joking. I watched that sucker and bawled for almost 3 straight days.
4. I love a good deal. I will search for it, and then brag over it for days. Weeks if it's really good. :)
5. I get amazingly overwhelmingly carsick when hubs drives. I drive EVERYWHERE.
6. My favorite thing in the world is a giant Mr. Goodbar candybar. I can not live with out them.

And here are my 6 bloggers that I tagged.
5. Marcie
6. Josh
Can't wait to read these. :)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I tagged back.

Starla said...

I can eat frozen pizza sometimes, but after a while I get sick of it.