Debra posted this on her blog today and it looks like fun. :) So here goes...
1. Who was your best friend? I think I had a bunch of best friends, but my closest was by far Annette (we also found out that we are cousins, which made us be even better friends!). But I can't leave out Jeff, Eric, Brian, Jeb, Candice, Candace, Adam...
2. Did you play any sports? Nope. Liked to watch them though.
3. What kind of car did you drive? A white Plymouth Reliant - hey, it had a.c. and good radio, don't judge!
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Probably working at Reel Action. (video rental store)
5. Were you a party animal? No, but I'm just now finding out that there were actually some crazy parties. Man, talk about naive!
6. Were you considered a flirt? I'm not sure. I know that I flirted, but really only with my "crush for the moment". I quit flirting though when B.F. and I got together.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? No but ALL of my friends were. And B.F. at the time was 1st chair trumpet. I don't think I'll ever forget the first time he DIDN'T make first chair. :) I love you guys!
8. Were you a nerd? I didn't think so.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? No
10. Can you sing the fight song? Parts of it.... I know the music by heart though. Spent most of my time cheering on the band and all my friends. Can still hear Eric on the drums...
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Runkle - AP English, Senorita Sutphen - Spanish
12. What was your school mascot? Bulldog
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes - and I'll never forget it. Eric and the "love rollercoaster". So awesome. Food wasn't that great (never is I guess) but we had a blast! This first pic is of myself and one of my close friends, Jeff. The second pic is of us all doing the "love rollercoaster", following Erics lead. :) Annette is in the black and white dress to my left.
14. If you could go back, would you? Only if I could go back knowing what I know now.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? The deck of cards being thrown in Mr. Merrymans face. Well deserved, but almost cost us our diplomas.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? I can't even remember if we had one. Did we?
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes, Reel Action Video. Worked there through my last 2 years of H.S. Even after it burned down. Lemme tell ya, the smell of wet, smokey, movie cases is NOT a great smell. Ew.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Football field will all my buddies. :)
19. Have you gained weight since then? Yep.
20. What did you do after graduation? Spent the summer with friends and working and then went off to Tarleton. For the life of me I so wish I had gone with Annette! My life after H.S. would have been so different...
21. What year did you graduate? 1997
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Eric. One of my best friends and an amazing guy. He was the funnest date and I still have wonderful memories of Prom because I got to go with him. :)
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Probably, if Annette will come with! :)
I'm a wife and mother of 2 boys. Both keep me on my toes! I am a graduate of Liberty University Online, with a Bachelors Degree in Religion. This blog is an extension of my life, a place to share my thoughts, and a way for family and friends to connect with us. Thank you for stopping by!