Wednesday, July 25, 2007

from the Lords lips

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!"

That's just what I plan to do today. Praise Him in everything. There will be a lot of clapping and singing in our house today, we've got a lot to praise Him for! Amen? If you're feeling down and out, have a praise day with me. Put on some music and get "jiggy" in praise to the one whose hands formed you. Lift those hands up high and sing to Him, He loves it! Let's start a party of praise in Heaven today Siestas! Send our love to our Father. Today's challenge is simple:

If you love Him, let Him hear it! Fill God's ears with sweet sweet praise and song.

ps - I'm still chewing on the word He gave, it's working out into a devotion and when I'm done I'll post. :)

1 comments:

Shonda said...

It is cloudy and overcast in South Texas today; could be a "blue" day which is all the more reason to praise HIM! Off with the cartoons today & on with the PRAISE music!

Thank you for this reminder to praise Him just because He is our Lord.

I look forward to reading the devotion the Lord has put in you.

Thank you for your comment on my blog. It means a lot to me and the Lord knew I needed that encouragement today and I thank HIM too.

Blessings in Christ!